We are pleased to announce that all store locations have reopened. As we reopen our stores, we would like to let you know what our procedures will be to help mitigate the exposure to COVID-19.
Employees, clients, and volunteers will:
- Stay home if they are sick with a fever, shortness of breath, dry cough, or loss of smell or appetite.
- Not return to work until a health care provider has cleared them to return to work.
- Notify their supervisor immediately and follow the CDC’s recommended precautions if they have a sick family member at home with COVID-19.
- Wash their hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol will be used if soap and water are not available.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects shopping carts, card readers, keyboards handrails, and doorknobs by using 1/3 bleach to 1 gallon of water.
- Avoid using other employees’ phones, desks, offices, or other work tools and equipment.
- Practice social distancing by maintaining six (6) feet from everyone when possible.
- Have their temperature checked upon arriving at work. Anyone with a temperature above 99.9° will be sent home to see their doctor.
- Wear face coverings at all times.
- Immediately wash their hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds after sneezing or coughing.
- We have limited our customer flow to five (5) patrons per 1,000 square feet in our stores.
- All customers are required to have their temperature taken before entering the store.
- While workers are required to use masks, all shoppers are encouraged to use them likewise.
- We are taking cash transactions. However, we ask customers to use debit cards, credit cards, and contactless payment as much as possible to limit the spread of this virus.
- We ask all of our customers to maintain a social distance of six (6) feet while shopping and while waiting in line.
- We encourage all customers to limit the number of friends or family while shopping and to, please, limit the amount of time spent in the store.